Warranty & Returns
We take extreme pride in our reputation for excellent quality and value. True Temper Sports’ TRUE handles have a one-time replacement warranty for breakage during normal use within 6 months of purchase. Chips, scratches, dings and dents are not covered under the warranty as they are to be expected during regular use. True Temper Sports will inspect the returned product and will determine if the product damage was caused by normal use and if there is evidence of misuse, tampering, abuse or deception.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.
The warranty date is considered effective from the date of receipt for products sold directly to the end user through an authorized True Temper Sports retailer.
Return of the Product
To replace a broken product, contact True Temper Sports directly, not your True Temper Sports retailer. Please follow the steps below so that we can begin to process your claim.
- Fill out the Warranty Return form online by clicking here.
- We will evaluate your return authorization request.
- If it meets our policy requirement, we will send you a return authorization number (RA) within 5 business days.
- Once an RA number is issued, all broken products must be received by True Temper Sports within 14 calendar days. Otherwise the RA will expire, the warranty return will be revaluated and a new RA will be issued, if eligible.
- After we have authorized the return, please send your product and RA number via a prepaid, insured, traceable method to ensure a safe and documented delivery.
SHIP RETURNS TO:
TRUE Lacrosse Warranty
Lacrosse Division / 20th floor
One Commerce Square
40 South Main St.
Memphis, TN, 38103